Yahoo is a well-known American multinational company its head office is in Sunnyvale. It is popular for its search engine. Yahoo Directory, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Groups, Yahoo videos, Yahoo News, Yahoo supports and for its social media services. In order to avail all these services for free you are required to create your account on yahoo. You can’t access Yahoo Mail without having an account. In order to create Yahoo account you just have to fill up a registration form by providing required details and you are done. It will hardly take your 5 minutes to get registered.
- You must have a computer system with internet connection
- Keep your personal details in hand
- Insert official website of Yahoo to avail all its services for free www.yahoo.com
- Click on the link of “Sign in” located on the top right corner of web page.
- You need to click on option of ‘Sign up” this click will bring another window where you need to provide registration information as required.
- You have to enter your first and last name in relevant fields of registration form.
- Enter Yahoo user name which you want to use as your E-mail ID.
- Enter a strong password in marked field to specify it as your log in password.
- You have to enter your Date of birth by selecting date, month and year from drop down list
- Specify your gender from given options of male or female.
- As an optional recovery number you have to enter your phone number in given field and specify your relationship status in next field
- At the end you are required to click on button which is labeled as “Create an Account” located at the bottom of web page