Are you looking for Oregon job listings? Find jobs online and apply for the title of your interest. Browse job listings following the link mentioned above and follow directions to email for a job. Work Source Oregon provides services including training and education resources, Job preparation, skill-building workshops and tools, career exploration tools and work-ready certification.
- Visit the link that is www.workinginoregon.org in order to proceed.
- Get access to the resultant page by following the link given above and scroll the web page to access the “Find A Job” link.
- You will be directed on next screen where you can read information about jobs and job search.
- You will see a link at the left hand side of the page that says “Browse Organ job”. Press this link to get started.
- Next you need to set your advanced search.
- Enter keywords in first blank space and then your location in next field. Identify the place where you would like to do the job.
- Hit on the “List Job” button.
- Select a job of your interest and hit on the job title link in order to proceed.
- Read job summary and other description regarding your selected job and select the “Email job Listing” button.
These jobs are open for all U.S. citizens. To apply for these jobs you must be a legal permanent resident or otherwise certified to job in the United States. Your local work source center can also link you with local training programs and community resources.