Wells Fargo is a U.S. based company which offers a number of banking and financial services to its customers all over the country. This company has its head quarter in California, U.S. The first branch of this company was founded in New York, U.S in 1852 and has developed since then to open a number of branches all over the world. This company was founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo. It offers its services in more than 30 different countries. It has more than 9000 branches as recorded in 2012.
In order to access your credit account using this official web portal of this company, follow the sequence of steps given below:
- Go to the website where Wells Fargo offers its credit services which is www.wellsfargo.com
- In the orange colored video displayed on left hand corner of the main animated screen, find the title “View your accounts.
- Select the account type in this window pane from the list of available options which are bill pay, account summary, brokerage, trade and many more.
- Enter your username and password. Click the “Go” button to proceed.
- This system also offers you help in case if you do not remember your username and/ or password.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Sign up now” button in order create a new account.
- Enter your social security number, credit card or debit card number and email address. Click the continue button with this initial information in order to create an account.
You can use this account in order to manage your credit details as well as the services that you used from this company.