The Walgreens is one of the leading drug retailing chain in the United States. Company conducts an online sweepstake to get feedback of the customers. For this reason, a questionnaire designed to measure customer’s shopping experience. This survey is open only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to win. When you make an eligible purchase at a participating store during the contest period, your sales receipt is an invitation to participate in a survey. The contest period is started from July 1, 2015, and will end on July,31,2015.
Customer satisfaction surveys must be completed within 72 hours upon receipt of the invitation.
- To access online survey application, you need to visit the link which is www.walgreensfeedback.com
- At the lending page, you need to choose a language form given options to start the survey.
- Hit on the “English” button in order to proceed.
- At the lending page, you will be required to enter in information from your receipt.
- Have your receipt available and input the survey number in first given field. See the example to locate the survey number on receipt.
- Next you will be asked to enter in password printed on your receipt. Your password is just given under the survey number.
- Press the “Take Survey” button.
- By clicking this button you will be driven to the next window where you need to provide
Upon completion of the survey and acceptance of the sweepstakes official rules, you will receive one entry into the sweepstakes. Grand Prize Winner will receive $3,000. If you win, you will be awarded with wining prize in the form of check.