My Verizon is a mobile network operator which was founded in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. Customer can access the services of Verizon by enrollment of the account on the website of company. One can manage his account, check his voice mail, purchase ring tones, analyze the usage, view and make the online payment of bills and much more. Go through the given guides for enrollment of the account.
Fulfill the following requirements prior to enrollment:
- User must have a computer or any other related device.
- User should have the internet connection.
- User need to give the Verizon Wireless mobile number.
- User must have the activated mobile phone in hand.
- You require the billing system password.
Step By Step Instructions
Go through the given instructions to enroll an account for analysis:
- First of all you have to turn on your computer and open the web browser.
- Type the URL of website www.vzw.com/accountanalysis in the search bar of browser and press the “Enter” button from your key board.
- As the website opens you need to click on the button labeled as “Register” for the enrollment of account.
- In the next step you have to enter the contact number in the given box.
- Click on the tab which is entitled as “Next” to move onward.
- Now follow the screen instructions to finish the procedure of registration. As soon as you are enrolled you will get a text message from the company with a temporary password for the confirmation of registration.
- You are supposed to give this code in the relevant space and verify your account.
- For more queries and help you can visit the help center of My Verizon Registration.