My Vodafone is a telecommunication company which provides the useful services to its customers. Customer can easily avail the services of company by registration of an account on the official website of Vodafone. Customer simply needs to enroll an account by following the three easy steps of registration. This registration process takes only few minutes and it is also very easy. You have to give the personal details as asked by the company. But it is necessary to have a Vodafone mobile number.
- You must have the computer or any other related device.
- You require an internet connection.
- You must have good command over English language.
- You need to have a Vodafone mobile number.
- Open the website by accessing the given link www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount for the enrollment of account on Vodafone.
- As the website opens you will find a tab entitled as “Register for my Vodafone”. Click on it and get the procedure for registration.
- Now you have to enter your Vodafone mobile number in the given box.
- Hit the button marked as “Start your registration” to move next.
- You will receive a code on your phone, enter that code number in the given field and press the button labeled as “Enter”.
- In the last step give your personal details like name, age, contact number and others in the relevant blanks.
- Click the button of “Finish” to complete the registration.
- After registration sign in your account ad click on “manage my account” and then manage it according to your desire.