Virgin media is a company which provides broadband services in United Kingdom. Customer can avail the broad band package to speed up their internet connection. Follow the screen instructions to register with Virgin and enjoy the double speed broad band connection.
- You must have an operating system with internet access.
- You should have the account number and area reference number.
- Open the official website of company by following the given link www.virginmedia.com/fasterspeed to check the broad band boost up speed.
- As the website opens you have to click on the button marked as “Sign in” and then enter the login details including user id and password in the given boxes to access the account.
- But if you are new comer than click on the button labeled as “Register Now” to create an online account first on the company’s website.
- As you click on the above option you will be directed to another web page which contains a registration form. You are supposed to enter the personal information including user name, account number and area reference number in the relevant blanks.
- Click on the button marked as “Continue” to proceed next.
- You can easily find the nine digit account number on the paper bill or get this via email.
- Area reference number is a two digit number which you will receive through email by the company.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the process of registration.
By registration of account you can avail many facilities like get the new policies, pay bills online, update or change package and much more. This process is easy and takes few minutes.