Verizon Wireless Backup is a service which is provided to restore your lost or damage data through an account on website. Now customers will become able to retrieve their all information such as contact information, documents files, images and videos any time. You can also edit, view and delete files on your website account. Follow the given instructions to get Verizon Wireless Back up Assistant
- You need to have a computer with internet connection
- You need to have cell phone along with Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant installed set up.
- Visit website of Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant
You need to Install :
- You need to check that Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant is either available on your mobile or not.
- If Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant is not install on you need to download it.
Create Backup of Your Contacts
- You need to open website of Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant on your mobile phone at www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant and select the option of “Backup Now”
- You will get a service to schedule your daily recurring backups according to morning, evening, afternoon or late at night. It’s up to you to select any time for recurring of backup.
Restoration of your Contacts
- You are supposed to open official URL of Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant on your mobile and enter PIN of account and click on button marked as “Restore”
- Shortly, you will get your all back up information on to your back Assistant account.
- This is how you can retrieve your data back with in short time.
You are now free of nightmare of losing your important contact files and other data due to Verizon Wireless Backup