Verizon is prime choice to watch the latest episode of your favorite shows at home or on the go with TV online with even faster Quantum internet speeds. You should have an online account to get all services and features.
- Access the homepage of your website by accessing the link which is www.verizon.net .
- Open the homepage and scroll down the web page to access the “Renew Your Contract” link. Click it to start the application.
- To see services available at your home, please sign in to your account.
- You need to enter in your user ID in the designated field.
- Press the “Continue” button to change your existing services.
- By selecting “Continue”, you allow to the company to access information on your services to offer you the best value to protect the concealment of your account information.
- Reset password for your account, if you ever forget it. It is recommended to create your new password. You will need to first enter your User ID and ZIP code.
- Press the “Continue” button. You may receive a temporary identification code (PIN).
- Press the “Enter Code” button to create a new password.
- If you are not a Verizon customer yet, hit on the “Register a New Account” link.
- To begin, choose Verizon services you would like to register between wireless and residential.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- In order to protect your account to verify some information.
- Select “Yes” if you have a Verizon home telephone number.
- Enter in your home telephone number.
- Enter in one of the last bill amount, last payment amount or account number.
- Hit on the “Continue” button to access further registration steps.
The security of your account is important for Verizon. Register your account to view and manage the services available at your home. Change your existing Verizon services after signing in to account. You can easily view, add or upgrade your existing services.