USPS stands for United States Postal Service. USPS is providing an opportunity for those people who have missed their mail due to some reasons. USPS is providing a service of redelivery of missed mails. if you have missed your packet you will get a peach color slip which will help you to get your packet back. You can select date and time of redelivery according to your choice.
What are the requirements to place a request for redelivery:
- You must have a personal computer with high speed internet connection.
- You must have peach color slip in order to place request for redelivery.
- You have to visit website of USPS Redelivery.
What is the procedure to place a request for redelivery
- Open an official URL of website USPS Redelivery at www.usps.com/redelivery
- Visit home page of website and enter your name along with your address in specific fields. Keep your peach color receipt in hand and find article number from it once you have find the number enter that number in required field as directed.
- Identify the date and time when you want to get you packet back and click on button which is labeled as “Submit”.
- For further information or query feel free to visit this link www.faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usps/request.do?create=kb:USPSFAQ&search=redelivery&searchProperties=type:natural&naturalAdvance=false&varset(source)=sourceType:search
If you have missed your mail packet then don’t worry you can get it back anytime through USPS by placing an online request for redelivery.