Union Bank is allowing you to avail service of online banking and mobile banking. Now you don’t have to visit your bank personally to check your account balance, history of transactions, deposits and balance transfer you can perform all these services online by activating your online banking account. All you need to do is provide your personal and account information and you are done. Please follow given below set of requirements and procedure in order to activate online banking.
What are the requirements to activate online banking?
You need to have a personal computer along with internet connection available on it. Keep your personal and banking details in hand and visit official website of Union Bank (link is given below)
What is the procedure to activate online banking?
- You need to visit official website of Union bank on given URL address www.unionbank.com
- You need to tab the mouse on option of “online and mobile banking” where you will get two options of online banking and mobile banking.
- Click on option of “online banking” this click will redirect you to another window where you need to click on button of “Sign up now”
- In next step you need to select which type of PIN you are having from given options and click on button of “Continue”
- You need to click on option of “Enroll” and select type of enrollment and click on it.
- You need to enter your account number in given field. Similarly, you need to follow all on screen instructions to complete the activation process of online banking.