Electric Benefit Transfer is an electronical transaction procedure. By using this card user don’t need to carry cash with him he can do shopping by using this card. This card is issued to the customers who have been chosen by Government for giving aid. Government aids the users by transferring money to their card on monthly bases to meet their expenditures. User can pay the bills, buy food and medicines and much more. Follow the given set of instructions to complete the registration of Ucard.
What Are Main Requirements For The Registration?
- User must have the computer with the internet access.
- User should have the card number in hand.
What Is The Process Of Registration?
- Firstly open the official website of company by using the given link www.ucard.chase.com via web browser.
- In the next step as the website opens you have to click on the tab marked as “My Account” or “Become a member” depending on if you are old or new user.
- User can give the login id and password and get access to the registered account by clicking on Login.
- But if you are not a registered member then click on the “Register” or “New User” link to get an access to the registration form.
- Enter the “Card Number” in the given box for the confirmation of your card and account.
- Now you are directed to another web page where you have to enter the information as asked in the given blanks.
- Suggest a user id and strong password for your account as it will be used for future login.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process of registration.