The Texas Department of Public Safety is an online service for the drivers to check the current surcharge accounts and pay the surcharges in the state. Surcharges don’t have reinstatement fees for other administrative determinations, suspension or disqualification. By login to the Texas Surcharge account one will be able to pay the Surcharge and check account information at anytime and anyplace of your choice.
- You need to have a PC with the internet facility available with it.
- You should possess either credit card or debit card.
- You must have the License or I.D Card number of recent Texas Driver.
- You require a valid checking, money market account or savings.
- You need to provide the reference number from the Surcharge notice letter.
- Open the Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Online Services to have an access to your account. Go to the mentioned link www.txsurchargeonline.com
- In the next step you have to tick on the button present at the top of the page and marked as “Online Services”.
- You need to give the Texas Driver License or I.D. Card number, ZIP Code, last name and date of birth in the required blanks.
- Further proceed with clicking on the button marked as “Login”.
- If you want more information go to the FAQs at the given website www.txsurchargeonline.com/FAQ.aspx
Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Online Service is free of cost you can simple register yourself through the internet.