TOLL-BY-PLATE is an electronics image base toll collection and it recognize the person who have not paid his toll using photographic images of vehicle license plate. The TOLL-BY-PLATE online is a new service which allows the users to pay their unpaid toll violations and uniform traffic citations. It also allows the users to search for a nearby site where they can pay their violations and citations in cash. You can pay tolls online.
- You must have a PC with the internet facility available to it.
- You should have a credit card or bank account through which online payments can be made.
- You require the TOLL-BY-PLATE invoice document sent by the Florida Turnpike Enterprise.
- You need to be a registered owner of license plate in accordance with what appear on the invoice document.
- Visit the website of TOLL-BY-PLATE login through your internet web browser. Follow the given link www.tollbyplate.com/invoice
- In the next step click on link mentioned as “pay TOLL-BY-PLSTE Invoice Online”.
- Click on the button labeled as “view documents” after adding your T0LL-BY-PLATE invoice document information, invoice ID and account number which is present on the TOLL-BY-PLATE invoice document sent by Florida Turnpike Enterprise (FTE).
- When you login your account you will be able to pay invoice online.
- If you got a Uniform Traffic Citation or Unpaid Toll Violation then you need to go to the relevant links mentioned on the TOLL-BY-PLATE login website and can easily pay them online.
TOLL-BY-PLATE facilitates SunPass customers to pay 25% less than the cash customers on tolls.