Walgreens is the one of the well known pharmacies based in the United States. Company has conducted an online activity in order to collect feedback of customers to know what they feel about products and services of company. Walgreens values the opinions of their customers as they are the only consistent source of consensus in order to determine the performance of company. You can take part in the survey within 3 days of shopping at the Walgreens. It takes 10-15 minutes to complete the survey.
Set Of Requirements:
- You must have the sales receipt in hand.
- You need to be a legal resident of US with age limit of 18 years or above.
- You require a PC with internet access.
- To begin the survey you are required to enter official link of website into the address bar of internet browser.
- Link of website is given as www.tellwag.com/survey
- After adding the URL link, you have to click the button which is labeled as “Go” to access the home page of website.
- In next step you are required to choose language of your choice from given options according to your level of understanding.
- After selecting the language you are required to enter survey ID along with password into the given fields.
- After adding this you have to click on the button “Take Survey” in order to start the survey.
- Now you are supposed to answer all the survey questions to share your feedback related to your most recent visit at the store. Remember that provide honest answer to every question.
End of survey you will also get a chance to enter into the monthly sweepstakes and win a $3000 cash prize.