Banfield is a veterinary hospital in Portland, Oregon, United States. Its branches are in different countries like US, Mexico, UK. It was established in 1955 by John Payne and Scott Campbell. Company operates many small Pet Smart stores. It is working successfully in US. Company launched a customer satisfaction survey to know about its performance among the public. For taking part in this survey user need to have the receipt with him which contain the survey code.
- You must have any operating system.
- User must have the fast working internet connection.
- User must have availed the services of company.
- Keep the receipt of availing services in hand.
Go through the given set of instructions to take the survey:
- Turn on the system an open the web browser to access the website.
- Open the website by following the given link www.Tellbanfield.com to take part in the survey.
- Enter the survey code which is printed on the receipt in the given box.
- Now you are supposed to enter the date and time of your last visit to the store.
- Rate the services, products and environment of company.
- Mention the positive and negative aspects of the company.
- Lastly click on “Submit” to complete the survey.
Take part in the Banfield customer satisfaction survey to inform the company about its plus and negative points. Give new suggestions and ideas for the betterment of company. Customer’s opinions will be valued.