Toronto Dominion Bank is one of the famous multinational banks that is operated the Canadian nationals. This bank offers a number of financial facilities to its customers such as debit car registration and usage, credit cards, bank account registration of different kinds. TD Bank has more than 75000 employees who work hard in order to ensure the availability of reliable services to all of its customers. This bank has more than 20 million clients all over the world. The bank generated revenue of more than $27 billion as recorded in the financial report of 2013.
In order to get a checking account in TD Bank, you can follow the steps which are listed in the sequence below:
- Go to the official web link of this bank which is www.tdbank.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find banking options in a main menu bar which are personal baking, online baking, business banking and others.
- Choose the personal banking category and click the “Checking” option under “More accounts” title on the right hand corner of this window pane.
- There are three types of checking accounts that this company offers you, TD premier, TD convenience, TD simple. You can compare these accounts, there rates and competitors. Click the “Open account” under the account title and summary that you want to open.
- Specify whether you already have an account in this bank or not. Scroll down to the bottom most part and click the “Start application” button.
- Provide the required account information, personal details and read the disclosure agreement. Make your first deposit and complete this procedure at this final step.
You can call for help on the number displayed on top right corner of the website.