T-Mobile and Orange Mobile operates with the motto of “Everything Everywhere Limited”. T-Mobile is a telecommunication company which owes more than twenty eight million employees which works in 720 retail stores throughout the country. T-Mobile is regarded as the leading mobile networking company in United Kingdom due to its great services. Customer can easily submit his problem n the official website of the company by giving some details like account information and personal details. As the problem is submitted to the company it will be enquired soon and fixed as soon as possible.
- User must have the computer or any other system.
- User requires the fast internet connection.
- User need to give the account and personal information.
- First of all access the official website of T-Mobile to avail the bill enquiry services by going to the given link www.t-mobile.co.uk/billenquiry
- As the website opens you need to will see some blank spaces with some small headings which demand some information from you like name, title, password of the account and account type.
- After entering these details you have to give your home number, postal code and date of birth in the relevant fields if you are a registered member.
- But suppose if you are new comer then skip the above mentioned step and enter the information which includes T mobile number, status during the last three months and account information.
- Give the inquiry message and contact information that is email id and cell number in the given boxes.
- Click on the button marked as “Submit” and then your issue will be submitted to the company.