SunTrust is a financial service provider and offers financial products at great rates and terms. Company was opened its door in America. Customers are enjoying online banking, mobile banking, credit card and checking and savings accounts.
Create your online banking account and pay bill, transfer funds, manage mobile bank and more. Follow the sequence of steps as described below to sign up for online account.
- Go to the website by accessing the web address that is www.suntrust.com
- At lending page, hover to “Banking” tab and select “Online Banking” link.
- Select the “Sign Up Now” and hit on the “Go” button.
- Review statement containing eligibility criteria.
- Say yes to all conditions and identify account type and hit on the “Begin Enrollment” button.
- Debit Card? Choose “ Debit Card” option.
- You need to provide debit card number, PIN and social security number.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Account: to verify with an account you need to choose account type and enter account number, SSN and ZIP code. Enter a valid 5-digit code of the mailing address .
- Hit on the “Next” button to complete enrollment.
- Credit Card: If you would like to sign up with the credit card, choose the option.
- Enter in credit card number, card expiration date, security code, SSN and ZIP code.
- Hit on the button marked “Next” and provide further required information to complete this application.
- You need to choose security preference to make your account secure and safe.
- Select preferred services.
- Review the agreement and tick the checkbox to acknowledge you have read and agree with all terms.
If you are approved, you will get a confirmation with the security access code. Use this code to activate your account to use online banking features and services.