Sun pass provides digital toll services in one of the state of United States of America which is Florida. This system is quite beneficial it increases the benefits by 25 cents in different toll plazas of Florida. In this toll system customer can cross the toll both ay a speed of 25 miles per hour. This doesn’t really mean you cannot go above 25 miles per hour crossing this limit can jet you a pay ticket. The Transponder of your car is replace bale and communicates with the barriers equipment and on the successful deposit of your toll you will be able to see the deposit confirmation on the digital screen of the toll plaza.
To activate a transponder using the official web portal of this company, you have to go through the steps which are given below:
- Open the official web portal of this company which is www.sunpass.com
- On the top left side of this website, you can find 4 buttons stating different options. Second of these options is “Click here to Activate a transponder”. Click this option to proceed.
- Read the online license for the customers and click the “I accept” button if you agree to these conditions.
- If you are already a customer at Sunpass, enter your transponder number which will consist of 12 digits and the personal identification number.
- If you do not have an account, create on by clicking the “Create personal account” button.
- Enter your account information, vehicle information, transponder details, payment details, all the required data about the funds and other needed information as well as optional information.
- Review your entered data at the end and finish this procedure.
This process may take 20 to 30 minutes and is to be completed in one go only since you cannot save the data entered at any of the middle steps.