Visit the Florida Division of Corporations Sunbiz web site to browse information regarding annual reports of limited liability companies and general partnership. Make the filing process easier, by downloading the images of filed documents. Downloading is free.
Company allows you to fill the documents electronically. If you have any issue about application, please contact the help center to access information for all filing types.
- Go to the official website by following the link which is www.sunbiz.org in order to file report online.
- Open the home page of website, once there, you are few steps away. Click the “File Current Year Annual Report” tab given on the top of the page.
- You will be directed on the next page of this application, you will be driven to next page where you will see a blank field in the middle of the page.
- You are required to provide your document number in the given field. Enter in the correct entity’s document number to submit your online annual report now. This will be a 12-digit document number.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Next, you will be prompted to complete the online application form.
- You need to provide your credit card or debit card information. Enter in your credit card number, expiration date and security code.
- Checks and money orders are accepted.
All payment options will display after you complete and submit the online annual report form. Annual report filings will be processed after payment is received. If you are paying by credit or debit card, please allow 2-3 days for processing.