Stride Ride is a footwear shop in United States which provides the casual and athletic footwear to its customers. Company not only offers its own brand but it also provides other brands like Grasshoppers, Keds, Saucony, Sperry Top-Spider and Robeez. A survey has been designed by company to know about the quality of its products. Follow the given steps to take part in the survey.
- You need to have a fast speed internet connection:
- You must have an operating system.
- You should have a good knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- You must take the survey within 30 days after shopping.
- Keep the sales receipt in hand.
- Visit the official website of company by following the given link www.StrideRiteSurvey.com to take part in the survey.
- Enter the 13 digit code number which can be found written on the sales receipt in the given space.
- Now you get the questionnaire which contains some questions according to your shopping experience.
- Answer them fairly because it shows the performance of the company.
- After answering click on the button titled as “Submit” to complete the survey.
- On submission of survey you will be issued a validation code. Save that code on receipt and enjoy the discount on your next shopping.
- If you want to go through the rules of survey please visit the center of rules and regulations.