Skype is the software that provides the online service of text messages, voice chat and the video chats. The major reason for the popularity of the software is the video chat. It has been used by the people all over the world as it assures the high quality calls to the users.
Skype offers the electronic credit vouchers to its users which can be obtained from the retail outlets. It is the most popular source of getting in touch with the family and friends and for that purpose you can get the assistance of these vouchers to top up the credit of your skype. Skype voucher does not require any online payment.
If you want to redeem your skype voucher, you can do it by logging into to your account. It does not take much of your time and can be done with ease.
- A computer or a tablet is required to log in to your account.
- The electronic voucher you got from the outlet.
Redeem Your Voucher Through Simple Steps
- Visit the website of skype that will redeem your voucher. The website is www.Skype.com/voucher
- Type your skype name and the password to sign in.
- In case, you do not own an account, click on the tab “Create new Account”.
- In the middle of the page, a button marked as “Redeem Voucher” is present. Hit that button.
- Keep your electronic voucher receipt in your hand so that you may see the voucher number printed on it. Type that in the specified box.
- After that, you have to check the box which says “I agree to the Skype Terms of Service” and click on “Redeem voucher or prepaid card” button.
- It will then update your credit balance within 15 minutes.
- If the voucher is purchased online, the code of your voucher will be emailed to you.
- You can find a link in that email. Click on it and you will be redirected to the page for redeeming your voucher.