Scottish Power is provider of energy services to its valued customers. Customer can easily enroll an account on the company’s official website and pay the bills online. One can also manage his online account and keep their record of payments and availed services.
For the online management of account you must fulfill the following needs:
- You must have an operating system.
- You need to have the bank account for online payment.
- You should know the postal code of your locality.
- You require an internet connection.
Step By Step Instructions
Go through the following steps to manage your account online:
- Open the website of Scottish Power by accessing the given link www.scottishpower.co.uk/myaccount to manage your account.
- As the website opens you have to click on the “Login” button by entering the login details in the respective fields to access your account.
- You can do the above step in case you are a registered member otherwise if you click on the button marked as “Register” to create an account.
- In the next step you have to give your account number and post code in the relevant blanks.
- Click the button labeled as “Next”.
- Enter the personal details including name, email id, country and city name in the given boxes.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration procedure.
- After login the account you have to enter the meter reading and then make an online payment of bill.
- In case you have any sort of problem in payment then click on the button marked as “Need Help”.