Samsung is a world known telephonic company which was established in 1938. It owes many subsidiaries like Samsung Electronics, Samsung Heavy Industries, Samsung Engineering and much more. It is based in South Korea and it has great influence on the economic development, politics, culture and media of Korea. Customer can register his products by creating an account on Samsung’s official website by going through given guides.
What Are The Main Requirements For Creating Account?
- You need to have a computer or any other related device.
- You should have valid email ID.
- You must remember the ZIP code.
What Is The Procedure Of Registration?
- Open the official website of Samsung by accessing the given link www.samsung.com/register to create an account for the registration of products.
- In the next step you have to click on the tab marked as “Create a Samsung Account”.
- As you click on this tab you will get an access to the registration form for account creation. First of all give your name, email id and zip code in the given blanks.
- For the confirmation you have to re-type the email id in next box.
- Suggest a password for your personal account but be sure that the password is unique and strong as it is case sensitive.
- Re-enter the password for its confirmation in next blank.
- Click on the button labeled as “Submit” to give the form to company.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the process of account creation and then after that register your products.
- For any query and details you can visit the Samsung Support center online.