Netgear Router has remote switches which provide wide area coverage internet setting. One can set the default setting by having an access to their account.
- You must have a PC with internet connection.
- You must have gear router.
Guidelines for changing the setting of internet
- Visit the official website of router login through the internet web browser or any other search engine to access the account. Follow the given link www.routerlogin.net
- In the given homepage options are given from which you have to select the type of account like “Admin” option is given.
- You are required to enter your user name in the give field, username represent your login ID which is necessary to access the account.
- You must mention your password to login your account in the given blank. As the password is necessary for the login and having an access to the account one must remember his password.
- For continuation click on the button marked as “OK”. After login you need to tick on the button highlighted as “Backup Setting” and this will open another link which can change the setting of your account.
- Click on the button labeled as “Maintenance” and it starts the loading of system on the device.
- Under “Restore Factory Settings” or “Default Settings” there is a button marked as “Erase”. Click on it and it will change the setting of your account into default.
Netgear Router facilitates the customers to change the setting of their internet connection by a simple login procedure.