Realtor.com is website which is designed to search online for real estate listings, apartments, houses for rent, homes for sale, and property records even school and neighborhood details over the web anytime within minutes, you will get all the information at a single place which saves you much trouble and time.
This website is a reliable source for sale property listing details over internet. This organization is based in California (San Jose) and managed by Move Inc.
- Go to the website by following the link which is www.realtor.com
- Once you are on the homepage, you will see a link marked “Login” at the top right hand side corner of the webpage.
- If you already have an account at this website then login to save and access your favorite properties and searches.
- Click the “Login” red button.
- You will see a pop up window on your screen, provide your log in credentials in specified fields.
- Enter in your email address in first field.
- Type in your password in next field.
- Hit on the “Login” button and save your searches in your account.
- Don’t have an account yet? Create your account right away to take advantages. Click on the “Sign up” link.
- Enter in a preferred email address.
- Crate a secret word for your account.
- Enter your account password again for confirmation.
- Hit on the “Sign Up” button.
Create your account today and get ready to take advantage and benefits such as you will be able to save your searches and favorite properties, receive property updates, get alerts on new listings. Use mobile apps for your devices such as Android iPhone and iPad to access your account and services on the go.