Intuit Inc. is USA based Software company that provides the software for the financial development and the tax preparation. It is headquartered in California and the financial programs are being provided by the company to both the individuals and businesses.
Among the software company has made, one is the QuickBooks. Many businesses of medium and small size are being used this software for the management of their accounting and taxation functions. It is mostly used for the management of the bills, payment and payroll functions.
Online Simple Start Plan
QuickBooks has been offering its customers the Online Simple Start Plan that can be purchased by paying $12.95 for a month but it can be obtained now at a discount rate of 20 percent which means $10.36. You can use it for the tracking of the income and expenses, invoice making and to sync the bank accounts. A trial version of 30 days can be bought or you can register for the complete version by visiting the website of the QuickBooks.
Requirements For The Registration
- A computer or a laptop or smartphone will be needed.
- Your computer should be connected with the internet.
Process Of Registration
- Open the official webpage www.Quickbooks.com
- The home page will show you at the bottom the “Products” heading. Under that heading, “QuickBooks Online”. Click on that.
- Now another page will open and the button of “Buy Now” can be found to be clicked.
- You can see another window in front of you where you will have to sign in. If you do not have user ID, then you can create the profile and for that enter your first and the last name, email address, phone number address and password.
- When you are done with that, click on the “One More Step” button.
- Your QuickBooks Simple Start Plan will be purchased when the registration process is finished.