The authorities of California has developed a platform for the deserving people to provide them the aid. The focus to give the aid is on the individuals as well the families. Depending upon the needs of the persons, assistance is provided to them by the government. The aids given to them through these programs may be related to food, medical or any other.
One of the programs introduced by the government of California is CARE and its abbreviation is California Alternate Rates for Energy. This program is for the people who cannot pay their electric bills. It enables them to pay these bills. It is one of the primary needs of the people now therefore they get such aid and the aim of the CARE is keep the public happy by preventing them from stress so that they lead a relaxed life
Steps To Follow For The Program
- Firstly, you need to visit the CARE program webpage which is www.PGE.com/care.
- This will open the home page for you where you have to select the option of “Enroll in English”. On the home page, click the “Enroll in English” button.
- On the next page you will be asked to enter the personal information regarding you. This will include your name, address, account number, zip code, city and the state. Make sure that you have entered the correct information.
- You need to type your email address as well and write the number of adults in your home.
- Along with the number of students present at your house, also disclose the whole household income.
- Then you have to tick the boxes that are appropriate to tell the household income eligibility.
- Enter your pensions and scholarships details and also the public assistance eligibility.
- Now after providing all of this information, click on “Submit” so that you may move to the next step.
- Follow more directions and the enrollment process will be finished.
- After getting enrolled to it, you will need to wait to process your request.