Pandora is a music streaming and related service provider. Company serves the millions of customers in United States, Australia and New Zealand with high quality services and great plans.
If you haven’t activated your Samsung device yet do it here.
The service has two subscription plans:
- A free subscription. This type of subscription is supported by advertisements.
- The second plan is fee-based subscription. It don’t not include ads.
Give the gift ad free Pandora One and share the magic with your friends and loved ones.
- Get access to the web address that is www.pandora.com/samsung to get started.
- Scroll down on the lending page and press the link that marked “Gifts” on the bottom of the web page.
- On next screen, hit on the button that says “Create Now” under “Email Gift Card” heading in order to continue.
- Next you will be prompted to sign in.
- Enter in your email address in first field.
- Enter in account password and hit on the “Sign In” button.
- Checkout fast.
- Need registration? Create an account for free. It will take about a minute to complete.
- Press the link that marked “Register”.
- Enter in the required registration information to complete the application. You need to enter an email address to be used as login name.
- Create a password for your account.
- Enter in birth year for age verification.
- Enter in your ZIP code to check either the service is available in your area or not.
- Choose gender.
- Upon completion, hit on the “Register” button.
You will be able to use your Pandora account on any computer or device you own. Checkout fast using your account and email your gift directly to the inbox of recipient.