The Oklahoma Supreme Court Network (OSCN) allows you to make online payments securely using e-Payments service. Now it becomes easy to pay electronically on cases and payment plans in preferred District Courts of Oklahoma.
Only Criminal Misdemeanor, Traffic, Criminal Felony, and Wildlife cases are eligible to make payments online. All other cases do not qualify for this service.
Visit the official website to access a web application. You can securely pay court costs and penalties online. The following are easy to follow step-by-step instructions to make an online payment.
- You are required to access the official website by following the link that is oscn.net to continue.
- Once you are on the desired page, you will see “E-Payments” link given at the top right-hand side of that page.
- First Step: On next screen, you will see terms and conditions in the first step. Read all terms carefully you have to agree with all terms and conditions give in this statement.
- Press the button marked “I Agree. Let’s Get Started” to proceed.
- Second Step: In the second step of this application process, you need to search a case online.
- Click the down arrow to select the name of your country.
- Enter in the case number in designated field.
- Click on the “Find A case” button.
- Don’t know your case number? Search it now. Click on the “Look It Up” link to begin the search.
- First, you need to select a court. Choose country or court.
- Enter your case number and hit the “Go” button.
- If you want to search for the party, then you need to provide last name, first name, middle name, identifying the number, born on or after date, born before date.
- Click the down arrow to select party type.
- Identify limit by case number. Click the down arrow to choose appellate court case type as well as district court case type.
- Identify limit by case date range and hit on “Go” button.
- Enter in citation number to search by the citation number that appears on the ticket.
- Third Step: In the third step, choose the cost. The screen will display the cost information.
- Confirm the case presented.
- Click the “Pay” button.
- Fourth Step: In the fourth step, you have to provide the Payroll Information.
- You will see the payment summary information on your screen.
- Choose an option.
- Enter your first name and surname as appeared on your credit card.
- Enter your phone number.
- Type the payment amount.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the “Next” button.
- You will access the confirmation page. Review the payment information and click on “Yes, Let’s Continue” button.
- You have to provide the credit card information.
- Review the payment summary and complete all required fields with requested data.
- You have to provide your credit card number and expiration date.
- Enter name on the card.
- Type the security code.
- Enter in the billing address.
- Provide billing address 2, city and State.
- Click the down arrow to choose a country name.
- Enter in billing ZIP.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
You will get the copy of the receipt including details of the online payment with Courthouse Address and Court Clerk’s Name. It also contains the new Total Balance Due amount.
- You can see the remaining balance amount at the bottom of the page.
- You can print the receipt. Click the “Print Your Receipt” link.
You cannot use a credit card to pay certain charges at this site such as costs related to restitution and appraiser’s fees. E-payment service is available in only the counties that are mentioned at this website. The site will acknowledge payments only for value which are permitted for payment by debit card or credit card.
You have to make your payment as soon as do not wait until the last minute to avoid the problems and issues. You can make online payments after business hours. You can also call the Court Clerk’s office before 4:30 PM to make your payment over the phone.
Follow HelpDesk@oscn.net to contact the E-Payments Support Team. You will get complete information related your online payments, procedure, and other associated data.
Support Team Operational Hours:
Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You can contact by email or visit the location.
Address: Oklahoma Judicial Center
2100 N Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Visit the “Help” page at www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/simplehelp.asp for contact information
docket searches and legal research.
Online Query page:
Follow the link at www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/search.asp?simple=true. Enter your query in the box below, choose the databases you wish to have included in your search and go with the “Execute Query” button.