Olive Garden is chain of restaurant in America which offers special cuisine including steaks, salads and pasta dishes. The restaurant is based on the slogan “When you are here, you are family”. Company launched a survey to collect the customer feedbacks and know about their working and management. it owns almost 750 restaurants in the whole world.
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- Keep the ID number printed on the receipt with you.
- It is mandatory to be a legal resident of Canada, United States and Puerto Rico.
- You should be 18 years of age or older.
- You can have a chance to win grand prize for two to Italy by sweepstakes.
- You can improve the quality of food served at the restaurant by giving your feedback.
- Open the official website of Olive Garden survey to participate in the survey. Go to the given link www.OliveGardenSweeps.com
- As the window opens you need to enter your ID number which is printed on the receipt you got from the restaurant in the given space.
- If you don’t have the receipt click on the image located at the left side of the page and find the Id number and then enter in the given field.
- Tick on the tab which is marked as “Start” to start the survey and then go through the step-wise instructions and complete the survey by fulfilling the blanks.
- Click on the link labeled as “Click here to view the sweep stakes winners” to know about the winners.
- Click on the “sweep stakes rules” in order to know more about the rules of sweep stakes.