Olive Garden was founded in 1982 by Bill Darden and is a chain of restaurant in United States. Olive Garden launched a survey to collect the feedback of the customers about its services and management.
- User must have a computer with the internet access.
- You should have receipt number handy.
You must go through the following steps to complete the survey:
- First of all visit the given link of the website www.OliveGardenSurvey.com to get an access to the survey.
- A new webpage opens a form and you need to give your personal details in the given spaces.
- In next step you need to enter your receipt number that is printed on the receipt which you got from the restaurant.
- Now you have to click on the button marked as “Next” to get the online form.
- Survey form is about customer’s suggestions, opinions and personal experience which are needed to be filled on the basis of experience.
- You must follow all the directions appearing on the screen and fill the form accordingly.
- Finally click on the button marked as “Finish” present at the end of the webpage to complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey give the contact details of user who have visited the restaurant and experienced its services.
- You need to give correct information so that you will be informed incase of winning.
Company will keep all the information provided by users in confidential form and will be only used by them.