If you are an Old Navy cardholder, you can access cardholder account services over the web to register, activate and manage your card. Use e services to pay bills, track rewards and view transactions and more.
- Go to the website by accessing the link which is www.oldnavy.com in order to proceed.
- Open the home page from your web browser and log on to manage your credit card.
- If you are an existing member, log in to activate your new card.
- You need to provide your user ID in designated field.
- Click the “Login” button and activate your new card following simple directions.
- If you are a new user and don’t have online yet, get registered now and activate your card.
- Press the “Register & Activate” button in order to continue. Registration is quick and easy.
- To get started, make sure you have the credit card in your possession.
- Enter your account number. Your account number will be given on your statement or on the face of your credit card.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
- Enter in your information to validate your account including personal, contact and security information.
- Select security questions. You will require this information to recover your login ID or password.
- Pick up an image and review your account summary.
After registration you will be able to activate your card, Pay bills online and View balances with just a click. Keep track your rewards and benefits. Members are allowed to View their account history any time after a simple log in.