New York Lottery is a government permitted lottery service in the New York City, U.S. this lottery started in 1967 and has been able to offer a number of gifts for the citizens of this city since then. You can visit the official website of this lottery service to get a detail about the prizes and games offered by it such as jackpot games which include mega millions, lotto, powerball and other daily games such as take 5, win 4, pick 10 and others. A resident of this city must have an age of 18 years or more to buy lottery tickets.
You can participate in $2 games by following the steps which are given in order below:
- Open the official website of this lottery which is www.nylottery.org
- In the left window pane, find a number of games under different categories. Under the category “Instant scratch off games”, find and click the second option which is “$2, $3 games”.
- This will display a list of all the games under the $2 categories. Click the game in which you want to participate.
- Follow the instructions given at this page to participate in this game. You will have to get the lottery ticket from the nearest possible store where these lottery tickets are available and scratch the ticket.
- You can also view the top prizes won using this game as well as schedule of the game.
The web page will also display other details such as expired games and instant reports on the games that you are playing or are wishing to play.