NS&I actually stands for National Savings and Investments. It is a saving bank in United Kingdom. It was founded in 1861 as post office savings bank. It offers various products which are tax free and income generating like Direct ISA, Cash ISA, Income Bonds and many others. Most famous product is Premium Bonds. User can avail these services online by registering an account.
- You must have a computer and internet connection.
- Age limit is 16 years to register for NS&I.
- User must be a customer of NS&I and contain the information.
- Open the website by using the URL given as www.NSandI.com for registration.
- As the homepage opens you have to click on the button marked as “Register” located on the top right side of page.
- By clicking on it a new page opens, go through the instructions and click on “Continue”.
- You get a registration which demands some information from you so add it accordingly.
- Select your title and enter the forename, surname and date of birth in the relevant blanks.
- Click on “Yes” or “No” if you contacted them before 16 years or not?
- Give your address details including street, city, and country and post code in the given boxes.
- Enter your contact details including your phone number and email address.
- Give the details of one of your NS&I account details or investment in the next section.
- Tick on the box if you have read the policy and are agreed to it.
- Click on “Continue” and review the details and print it to complete the registration process.