Thrifty food is a leading chain of supermarket situated in Canada. Thrifty food has launched an online survey which will help them to improve standard of their services and products. They can get a clear picture of what their customers are thinking right now about their products. It isn’t necessary you write everything good in favor of Thrifty food if you feel under some section improvement is needed, don’t hesitate express your feelings truly in order to help us to cope with our weak areas.
- You need a computer with internet connection
- You must visit Thrifty food recently
- You must keep Receipt of the product with you.
- Visit website of thrifty foods.
Step By Step:
- Go to open website of thrifty foods i.e. www.nrg-panels.com/thrifty to join the survey.
- In order to take part in survey you must be registered member else complete the registration process by clicking on “Sign Up” and provide your name, email address, password and security question for future use. Once you have created your account click on button of “Next”
- Enter receipt number which is printed on your purchase receipt to begin the survey. In next step you would be asked about your experience at thrifty foods via question answers, you need to select appropriate answer against every question based on your last experience.
- Follow the instructions provided by website to complete the survey but make sure you leave your contact details for sweepstakes and at the end click on “Finish” button to close everything.
Take part in Thrifty food survey and get an opportunity to win cards of worth $50-250 for free.