The foundation of LEGO was laid in Denmark and was derived by the combination of two Danish words that mean “Play Well” and it is LEGO ideal. LEGO building blocks are the most famous toy ever made on by the formulation of 2010 Toyology survey. LEGO is well known among the people of every age around the whole world.
- You need to have a computer with the internet connection available to it.
- You must have bought a LEGO product in your recent shopping.
- Visit the official website of Nielsen LEGO Survey webpage to have an access to the survey. Follow the given link www.nielsen.com/lego
- In the next step you need to enter your 4-6 digits long product code which is printed on the LEGO product which you purchased.
- The product code may be present on the front side of the LEGO box below the suggested age indication or may be below the logo on the side of LEGO box or on the front page of instructions enclosed in the packaging. Give the code in the mentioned blank.
- Tick on the button labeled as “Begin Survey”.
- Further you need to answer the questions according to your thoughts and ideas about the LEGO product. If you are under 13 years of age you can take the help of your parents to complete the survey.
- On the completion of survey you will enter into the sweepstakes. Winners will be announced at the end of the month and will be given free LEGO toys.
By filling the questionnaire of LEGO Survey you will be able to enter in sweepstakes and win free LEGO toys in monthly sweepstakes.