Netspend Corporation is a U.S based company which offers its services as a master card and visa debit card provider. This company is based in Texas, U.S. and its founders, Roy and Bertrand Sosa started this company with 750 US Dollars of starting investment. This company offered financial services on the basis that a number of services which are not offered by banks can be offered by this company. The debit cards offered by Netspend are reloadable and people can add money to their card accounts as soon as they feel the need to add balance. This company provides simple ways of using these debit cards.
You can access the official website of this company in order to activate your card which can be done as follows:
- Open the official Netspend website which is www.netspend.com
- In the main menu bar, find an option “Activate card” represented by a green icon. Click this option to proceed.
- Enter your card number in the provided space and your CVC2 number in the second space bar. This CVC2 number will be given on the back side of your card and consists of 3 digits.
- Click the “Continue” button to complete this process.
- Enter all the required details in the next steps and complete this process in order to activate your debit card Netspend account prior to this procedure so that you may get a better access at the card activation process.
- If you have trouble locating your CVC2 number or have misplaced your debit card, you can contact the official staff of this company for help.
Read the terms and conditions of this company so that you may get a better view of the services offered by this company as well as its regulations.