Netflix is an online platform where one can easily watch the movies in good print. One can save the unreleased movies and watch them on their releasing date. This process comprise of few steps mentioned below.
- You must have an internet connection.
- You need to have a computer or any other related device.
- You must have an account on Netflix.
- Turn on your computer and open the web browser. Type the URL of website www.Netflix.com/queue in the searching bar of your web browser to access the website of Netflix.
- Then press the button of “Enter” from your keyboard.
- On opening of website you are supposed to enter your login details ad access your account by clicking on “Sign in” to setup your queue.
- Now you have to search the movie which you want to add in the queue. You are given options to search the movie by name, partial title or by the name of actor, director or actress in that movie.
- After entering the movie name you will get a list of movies which are near to the criteria mentioned by you. You have to click on the desired movie and check out its description to ensure that the search is correct.
- Click on “Add” and enter that movie in your Queue. But if you searched for movie which haven’t released in Blue Ray or DVD the click on “Save” to add this movie in queue. By doing so you can watch them as early as they are released.
- You have to confirm the movie by clicking on the pop up which ask for confirmation.
- Further process will be managed by the website. So in this way you can set your queue and avail the service.