State Employees Credit Union offered credit union services for its customers all over the state of North Carolina. This company started its business with assets of about 435 US Dollars and 17 members in 1937. This company grew old to presently have more than 70,000 members. You can visit the official website of this company for getting a detailed view of the financial services offered by this company. It offers different types of loans such as personal loans, mortgages, cards accounts, insurance etc. You can use the online calculators for checking your balance or rearrange your financial details.
You can get your E-statements using the official website by following the steps which are mentioned in the sequence given below:
- Open the official website of this company which is www.ncsecu.org
- Click the “Sign up for E-statements” button to create your new account registered in order to get the E-statements.
- This page shows the details of the benefits that you can get by getting signed up for this service. Click the “Sign up for E-statements” button which is orange in color and is shown on lower right corner of this link.
- Enter your user ID and password and click the submit button to continue. If you do not have an account here, you can enroll by clicking the respective link and create a new account.
- Read the agreement offered by this company and enter the ATM card number or debit card number. Also provide your voice response number which consists of 3 numbers.
- Continue to make the account. Provide all the required information to do so.
You can also translate this page in Spanish if that is your language preferennce.