State Employees’ Credit Union (SECU) is a credit union which arrogantly helping North Carolina employees, their families and community. It is the second largest natural member credit union in the U.S. NCUA of the U.S. federal government is providing the insurance to SECU members.
If you are currently using member access User ID and Password to apply fast. Member access is a convenient way to manage your accounts anytime and anywhere with internet access. Get your Visa credit card to enjoy primary features (variable APR, cash advance, purchases and balance transfer), easy balance transfer and best credit line.
Follow the steps to apply for card. Provide information requested for requesting your card.
- Go to the website by accessing the link at www.ncsecu.org
- At lending page you will see a tab that says “Accounts & Cards”, press this tab and click on the “Visa Credit Card” link under the “Cards” heading.
- To request your card via member access, you need to hit on the “Request Online” orange button.
- Enter in your user ID and password in respective space if you currently use member access.
- Hit on the “Submit” button.
- New to Member Access? If you are not currently using member access, click on the “Enroll Now” link to begin the enrollment to become member.
- Fill in the online form and complete the information requested for enrollment qualifications.
- First you need to provide ATM or debit card number. This is a 16-digit number.
- Next input voice response number. This is a your 3-digit number.
- Read authorization & agreement statement and tick the check box to accept you have read and accept the terms listed in the given statement.
- Upon completion press the “Continue” button.
Request at your local branch: you can also request your card at your local branch. search loan information checklist to collect the requested information and apply for the credit card. Or Request with our Contact Center (open 24 hours): (888) 732-8562 or (919) 857-2150.