If you are an employee of Waste Management then you must register yourself with website in order to avail all services and facilities which are related to HR department of WM. You can contact your HR branch anytime through online process or you can update yourself about new policies or rules related to HR concerns by creating an account on website. Once you have registered yourself with website you will become able to get automatically alters about new happenings. Waste Management launched a new Total Rewards program you can get information about it after getting registered with website.
Set of Requirements:
- You must have a computer with internet connection.
- You must be an employee of Waste Management
- Keep Social Security number in hand
- You need to visit website of Waste Management.
Set of Instructions:
- First of all you need to turn on your computer, open an internet explorer and type URL of website in address bar i.e.www.mywmtotalrewards.com
- Visit home page of website and click on button which is marked as “Register as New User” only in case you are not a Canadian WM employee.
- You need to provide your last 4 digits of SSNin required field as directed on website.
- You are supposed to provide your personal details and click on button labeled as “Continue” to proceed the process.
- Being a new user you need to complete the process of registration by following all instructions provided on website.
- Once you have created your account, enter your log in details in required section to sign in to website.
- If you are Canadian employ click on button marked a “Special for Employees in Canada” and complete its registration process in same way to enjoy all available services.
Waste Management is offering a Total Reward program you can enroll yourself with it and get updates about it after registering with website