United Healthcare gives various health facilities to the patients. Patients can easily pay their bills online and get the updates and latest news about this health portal. These services are offered only to the registered members. For this purpose you need to go through the following steps and get an online account to enjoy the health benefits like estimate health plan cost, find a doctor and much more.
- You must have a PC with the internet access.
- You must be 13 years or older for registration process.
- Open the website of the united health Care by your internet web browser or any other search engine. Follow the given link www.myuhc.com
- In step you need to click on the option of “Login” present on left side of web page.
- Click on the “Sign in” button for accessing your account by giving the username and password in the given blank.
- If you are new user than hit the tab of “Register Now” to move next for sign up procedure.
- You are required to add your first and last name in the given spaces.
- Enter your date of birth, month and year in the respective blanks.
- Give your member ID without dash and spaces given field.
- Add your account number or group number in the next blank.
- Click on the button marked as “Next Step”
- Select a suitable username and password for your account and verify them. Password must be written carefully as it is case sensitive.
- In the next step you need to set up a secure login by following the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Complete the registration process by following the instructions.