Staples Canada was established by Bing leman in 1991 as a business depot. Its head office is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario. It is one of the largest Canadian office supply retail chain. It supplies in store, catalogue or online. Company launched a survey to collect the opinions of customers about its services and quality products. User can also win a prize by sweepstakes on the completion of survey.
- User must have the receipt which contains the survey code.
- User should be a legal resident of Canada.
- It is mandatory to be 21 years old to take part in the survey.
- Visit the official website of company by accessing the given link www.Mystaplessurvey.ca in order to join survey of My Staple.
- Give the store number which is printed on the middle of the receipt and then hit the button labeled as “Take Survey”.
- Verify your location and click on “Next”.
- Pick up your recent department of shopping on the staple store and proceed by clicking on “Next”.
- Enter the sixteen digit code in the given box and get the survey form.
- Answer the questions of survey to complete the survey and submit the answers.
- Now give your personal details to contact you in case you win a prize by sweepstakes.
- For more information you can visit the sweep stakes rules.
Staple Survey requires few minutes to complete the process and give a chance to enter in sweepstakes.