The Skills Tutor is an online learning procedure which assist the students in increasing their learning capabilities. Students can access quiz challenge, test and other tutorial courses via this online learning portal.
- You must have a computer with the internet connection available on it to access the website.
- You need a valid email address.
- Go to the website link www.myskillstutor.com to register yourself.
- In next step there is a highlighted option at the top right corner of the webpage marked as “Homepage”. You have to click on that option to start the registration.
- Click on the “Sign up” option present at the left corner of the recent window.
- You need to fill the form which is present under the option of “Create an account”. Select the one from the given option of personal or institutional account. It represents that which type of account you are having on website.
- You have to mention your first and last name in the given blanks. Your first name will be used as your account name on the official website.
- Next you have to give your valid email address, it will get the confirmation by an email and other updates.
- Add your account password in the given field and password must be 8 characters long at least to fill the blanks.
- Re-type the password in the next blank to verify the given password that are they matching with each other or not.
- If you want to remain in touch with the news and updates at the website via your email address you need to click on the agree box.
- Mark the check box if you are agreed with the terms and conditions of the website.
- Lastly a confirmation email will be sent to your email address you need to click on the link to access to your registered account.