Century Link Incorporation is a company which gives the telecommunication services, data services and other related business services to its customers. For this purpose user need to login the registered account on the website and monitor your account and financial transactions online.
- User must have a commuter with the internet connection.
- You need to visit the website.
Following are some certain steps which are helpful to access the registered account on the official website:
- Open the website at given link www.myqwest.com through your internet browser or any other search engine.
- As the website opens you need to find out the option of “Login” located at the top right side of the page. This option is valid only for the registered users.
- In next step you need to give your login information like enter your username which was selected during sign up procedure. Domain name can be selected from the drop down menu which have list of names.
- Now give your password of the account. Password must be small and easy to remember because it helps the users to protect the information stored on the account.
- Move forward by clicking on the button labeled as “Login” to access your account on the website and use the information stored on it.
- If you want to save this login information for future use then you need to click on the link marked as “Keep Me”.