Premium Credit provides an online portal for the customers where one can avail the services by registration of an account. User can manage his account online and view the details of history and recent activities. In this article you will be told how to register with the premium credit.
- User must have an operating system with the fast working internet connection.
- User should know the reference number of agreement.
- User must have enough capabilities to manage the online account.
- Open the website of Premium credit to register for the services by accessing the link given as www.Mypremiumcredit.com
- As the homepage opens you will see two tabs marked as “Sign in” and “Register”.
- If you are a registered member on the website then click on the “Sign in” and enter your login details like id and password to access your account.
- But if you are new comer then click on the button marked as “Register” to create a new account.
- As you click on it you will get the access to registration form and you are required to fill out the necessary details in the relevant boxes.
- Enter the ten digit reference number of agreement in the given box.
- Type the characters which are shown in the image in given blank.
- Click on “Continue” and enter the details by following the instructions.
By registration of account on Premium credit one can avail the services of company online. This is an easy process and takes few minutes. One can check his past history and recent details of account by registration.