The NordStrom is an advance retail chain in United States and was founded in 1901. It is an online portal which offers an opportunity of direct communication with administration to its employees for their paycheck. They are also given new jobs for betterment of their lives. Company owes 231 stores in 31 various states of United States.
- Open the link of website which is given as www.mynordstrom.com to access the account via your web browser.
- A new window opens which shows you different login options like login for benefits, login for career or login to check the pay etc. so all you need to do is select the one of your concern.
- At the top of the webpage menu bar contain the options of “My Pay & Info”, “My Benefits”, “My Career”, “My Schedule” and “Nordstrom Cares”. Click on the one through which you want to login.
- Login page will be opened along with an additional page of Company’s Policy. Click on the check box if you are agreed with the terms and conditions.
- Enter your username or employee number or LAN ID in the given box.
- Add your password in next field and click on the “Login” button to get an access to your account.
- In case you forgot the password click on the link marked as “Request/Forgot Password”.