The Nationstar Mortgage is a company which helps the users to get a house of their own. It was founded in 1997 in United States. Company deals with providing various competitive mortgage products. User need to sign in their account on the website to access the loan summary, monthly statements and escrow analysis and much more.
- You should have a PC with internet connection.
- First of all visit the website of Nationstar Mortgage to enroll an account. Follow the given link www.mynationstarmtg.com via any search engine.
- Home page of the website opens which contains the option of “sign in or sign up” at the middle of the webpage under the highlighted “My Nationstar Mortgage”. You need to click on it.
- In next step the webpage is two portioned, one is for “sign in” and the other one is for “sign up”.
- If you are already registered member than you simply need to enter your name and password and click on the sign in button to access the account.
- For sign up you need to click on the option of “Sign up” and in the first section user need to give the account information by entering the “Nationstar Loan Number” or “Prior Loan Number” and last 4 digits of SSN in the given fields.
- In next portion you need to give user information like name, password and email address in the respective blanks.
- Further answer the security question and type the words shown in image form in the given blank and click on the button marked as “Continue” to finish the sign up procedure.